The workshops can be for individual enrolment or tailored to the needs of organisations.
- People who (through choice or necessity) are looking at the changing world of work
- People with work experience seeking new opportunities for work
- People looking for their entry point into the job market
- People looking for new opportunities to use/develop their skills and interests
- Organisations making employees redundant
- Organisations concerned with mental health issues related to isolation, depression loss of confidence etc. resulting from unemployment
Our workshops relate to working and living in a period of rapid change and uncertainty — where collaboration is key. They combine individual reflection, small group discussion, teaching on the wider issues, and opportunities for personal planning.
We offer single workshops, or a series addressing the issues in greater depth. Our approach is modular. Courses can be designed for specific needs. Examples are:
- “Stronger together — exploring the changing world of work” A practical introduction for anyone who (through choice or necessity) is looking at these issues.
- “You and the Changing World of Work” Repositioning yourself in a world where future work is uncertain but collaboration is key. A new approach that goes beyond CVs and traditional job applications.
- “Planning for Personal Learning” Understanding new approaches to education and training (thanks to the Internet) and considering those opportunities for your own interests and needs.
- “Networking and digital footprints — the new CV” Getting started on creating trust relationships and making yourself visible
- “Finding your way in the world of work” A series of three workshops held at Bromley Central Library. To be repeated.